Hotels in Arlington, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Arlington online
- Find a cheap hotel in Arlington!
- Book at the ideal price!
Baseball, Family Fun, and the Great Outdoors - It’s Arlington
Boasting a central setting between Dallas and Fort Worth, home of the Texas Rangers, and just ten minutes from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Arlington is a year-round vacation spot. The city’s world-class sports facilities, an ever-growing arts and cultural scene, and attractions such as amusement and water parks make it a great destination for the whole family. Accommodation options in Arlington range from low-cost hostels and homely B&Bs to historic motels and upmarket spa hotels and resorts. Choose something to suit your budget and then get on with experiencing all that this city has to offer.
Family Fun in Arlington
Arlington is a popular choice for family breaks and with good reason; there’s something to entertain all ages here. The highlight for many is Six Flags Over Texas, a 212-acre theme park with a smorgasbord of rides, shopping, and dining. Between May and September, you can also visit Six Flags Hurricane Harbour, the largest water park in North Texas. It’s unlikely that you’ll get through it all in one day but it’s easy enough to bed down in a nearby hotel if you want to extend your stay. Families can also enjoy visits to Rock ‘n’ Bowl and Putt-Putt Golf & Games, both within a short distance of the Six Flags theme parks, as well as behind-the-scenes tours of Globe Life Park.
Enjoying the Great Outdoors
A big part of Arlington’s appeal is the many opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. One of the most popular spots is River Legacy Parks where the 1,300-acre space features hiking, running, and cycling routes, two and eight-mile canoe trails along the Trinity River, and an interactive science centre. To the west of the downtown district lies Lake Arlington where visitors can enjoy kayaking and the guided fishing excursions that depart from parks along the lakeside. Nature lovers will enjoy spending time at the Southwest Nature Preserve where native plants and fishing ponds complement views of Fort Worth to the west. Active guests can visit the Arlington Tennis Centre or one of several golf courses in the area.
Arts and Culture Scene
Start your exploration of arts and culture in Arlington by enjoying a tour of the Top O’ Hill Terrace. Situated west of downtown, this building forms a part of the Arlington Baptist College but that wasn’t always the case. In the 1930s and 40s, a tea room could be found at this property; a respectable establishment that hid an illegal gambling joint and speakeasy frequented by the likes of Bugsy Malone and Clark Gable. You might also take in a performance by Symphony Arlington in the Historic Arlington Music Hall or a laid-back evening at the Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts or the cabaret-style Theatre Arlington. Art fans can enjoy the Art Tour at the $1.3-billion AT&T Stadium or catch a travelling exhibition at the Arlington Museum of Art.
Shopping and Dining
Treat yourself to a souvenir or two by spending some time exploring Arlington’s shops. Label fans will want to head to the Grand Prairie Premium Outlets while those who prefer something a little more unique can explore the antique stores and independent outlets in the downtown district. Additional shopping and dining destinations in the area include Arlington Highlands on Matlock Road’s Restaurant Row and the Arlington Entertainment District’s Lincoln Square. Also situated within the Entertainment District and boasting the title of the city’s largest shopping mall, The Parks Mall at Arlington features around 25 dining options and almost 200 stores as well as a movie theatre, bowling alley, and ice rink.
Exploring Dallas-Fort Worth
While there’s enough in Arlington to keep most guests busy, the city also provides a great launch pad from which to explore the wider area. In nearby Grand Prairie, just 20 minutes east of Arlington, attractions include Lone Star Park and the Palace of Wax. A little further to the east is Dallas where visitors can enjoy attractions such as the State Fair of Texas, Dallas Zoo, and the Nasher Sculpture Center. To the west, and just 25 minutes from Arlington, is Fort Worth where attractions include the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, the Kimbell Art Museum, and the Fort Worth Stockyards. This wider metropolitan area has numerous attractions to suit every taste, all conveniently located within a short drive of Arlington.
Price rangefrom ₹2,061to ₹32,649
- Hotel Americas Best Value Inn Arlington-Dallasdeals from ₹4,212
- Hotel Baymont Inn & Suites Arlington At Six Flags Drdeals from ₹3,258
- Hotel Wingate by Wyndham Arlingtondeals from ₹6,263
- Hotel Days Inn Arlington Six Flags Ballpark AT&T Stadiumdeals from ₹4,880
- Hotel Blue Cypressdeals from ₹5,230
More Top Hotels
- Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
- SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Arlington at Ballpark
- The Thornton Inn
- Arlington Days Inn
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas/Arlington South, TX
- Crowne Plaza Arlington - Ballpark - Stadium
- Sleep Inn Arlington Near Six Flags
- Days Inn Six Flags Mall
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South
- Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands
- Red Roof Inn Arlington - Entertainment District
- Courtyard Dallas Arlington South
- Hilton Arlington
- Quality Inn & Suites Six Flags Area
- Super 8 Arlington Near AT&T Stadium
- Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark
- Hotels in Dallas 2361 Hotels deals from ₹2,538
- Hotels in Plano 262 Hotels deals from ₹3,134
- Hotels in Irving 238 Hotels deals from ₹2,721
- Hotels in Grapevine 86 Hotels deals from ₹5,599
- Hotels in Temple 63 Hotels deals from ₹2,544
- Hotels in Houston 3059 Hotels deals from ₹1,670
More Top Destinations
- Round Rock
- Sugar Land
- The Colony
- San Antonio
- New York
- Las Vegas
- Corpus Christi
- Mount Abu
- South Padre Island
- Wichita Falls
- Sankt Goarshausen
- Los Angeles