Hotels in Fort Worth, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Fort Worth online
- Find a cheap hotel in Fort Worth!
- Book at the ideal price!
Culture, Cowboys, and Entertainment - It’s Fort Worth
From Cowtown and Where the West Begins to The City of Cowboys & Culture and The Cultural Capital of the Southwest, Fort Worth boasts a lengthy list of nicknames. This Texas city is more than a tagline though; it’s the real deal. Beautifully preserved historic districts, gorgeous green spaces, and shopping and dining in what is arguably one of the country’s most vibrant downtown areas all help to attract around nine million visitors each year. Accommodation options in the city include everything from budget-friendly hotels to upmarket holiday homes, so it couldn’t be easier to enjoy a visit of your own.
It’s a Cowboy Thing
Visitors to Fort Worth should have no trouble finding their inner cowboy. The Stockyards National Historic District, easily one of the state’s most popular attractions, offers a taste of the American West. The district is home to the Fort Worth Herd, the only twice-daily cattle drive in the world, a weekly rodeo, and the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame. Other attractions with a cowboy flavour include the National Cowboys of Color Museum and the Cowtown Coliseum, the latter a 3,418-seat arena that plays host to weekly rodeos. Don’t forget to swing by Billy Bob’s Texas, the world’s largest country music honky tonk; ride the mechanical bull if you dare. You could even spend the night; the historic Stockyards Hotel has been welcoming guests for more than 100 years.
Not all the cultural attractions in Fort Worth come wearing a Stetson; the city’s cultural district, found just a few miles west of downtown, is home to one of the country’s finest selections of museums. There are lots of spaces to explore although highlights include the Kimbell Art Museum, The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and the Amon Carter Museum of American Art. Free walking tours of these museums are available on the second and fourth Sunday of each morning. You might also like to catch a show at Casa Mañana, the largest theatre producer in the city. And, of course, there’s still a nod to the Old West here; the Will Rogers Memorial Center has hosted the Southwestern Exposition Livestock and Rodeo since 1896.
Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment
Much of Fort Worth’s shopping, dining, and entertainment scene is clustered in the downtown area and, in particular, around Sundance Square. This vast square spans 35 blocks, providing a safe and friendly gathering place for locals and visitors alike. Explore the shops dotted along the red brick streets before settling down to enjoy a meal at one of the area’s restaurants; you’ll find a wide variety of cuisines on offer, not to mention craft breweries and the odd chocolate store. As evening falls, the entertainment options come into play. You might watch a show at the Jubilee Theatre or the Bass Performance Hall, the latter home to the Texas Ballet Theater, or spend the night at a jazz or comedy club. This area is walkable although a free trolley service circulates between hotels and tourist hot spots.
There are close to 180 neighbourhood parks in Fort Worth, so you’ll never be too far from a green space. These neighbourhood parks lie alongside larger spaces such as Harmon Field Park and Trinity Park, both of which offer riverside hiking trails and are within easy reach of the downtown district. Immediately west of Trinity Park is the Fort Worth Botanic Garden, the oldest botanic garden in the state and home to 22 specialist gardens. The Fort Worth Water Gardens are situated at the southern end of downtown near the convention centre, providing an oasis of calm amid the hustle and bustle of this district. And, if you’re prepared to travel a little further, options include the Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge, a 3,000-acre preserve with 25 miles of trails as well as a resident Bison herd.
More to Explore
As an exciting tourist destination, Fort Worth continues to deliver. Visitors have easy access to Fort Worth Zoo, one of America’s top five zoological parks and home to creatures from around the globe, as well as the Texas Motor Speedway. Nearby Arlington offers additional attractions; AT&T Stadium, home to the Dallas Cowboys, and the Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor theme parks to name just a few. Plus, with Dallas just 40 minutes away, attractions such as the Dallas Heritage Village, Reunion Tower, and Pioneer Plaza are by no means out of reach. Fort Worth certainly provides a great place from which to explore other big-hitting cities in the Lone Star State.
Price rangefrom ₹2,357to ₹32,927
- Hotel The Olive Hoteldeals from ₹4,525
- Hotel Quality Inn & Suites Hotel in Fort Worthdeals from ₹3,825
- Hotel Omni Fort Worth Hoteldeals from ₹11,172
- Hotel Motel 6 Ft Worth Eastdeals from ₹394
- Hotel OYO Hotel Fort Worth East Gateway Ball Parkdeals from ₹394
More Top Hotels
- Three Danes Inn
- Motel 6 Ft Worth Convention Center
- Hotel Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Cityview
- Stay Alfred At Parker House
- Super 8 Fort Worth Downtown Area
- Comfort Inn Fort Worth Old Denton Road
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fort Worth West l-30 NAS JRB
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth South/burleson
- Knights Inn Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth City View
- Stay Alfred At Historic Electric Building
- Candlewood Suites Dallas, Ft Worth/Fossil Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Worth West
- Stay Alfred At Parkside So7
- Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview
- HomeTowne Studios Dallas - Fort Worth
- Baymont Inn and Suites Ft Worth South
- Comfort Suites Fort Worth South Freeway
- TownePlace Suites Fort Worth Downtown
- Hotels in Plano 266 Hotels deals from ₹3,125
- Hotels in Dallas 2398 Hotels deals from ₹2,531
- Hotels in Temple 63 Hotels deals from ₹2,537
- Hotels in Grapevine 86 Hotels deals from ₹5,583
- Hotels in Houston 3144 Hotels deals from ₹1,665
- Hotels in Irving 240 Hotels deals from ₹2,713
More Top Destinations
- Round Rock
- Sugar Land
- San Antonio
- The Colony
- New York
- Las Vegas
- Corpus Christi
- Mount Abu
- South Padre Island
- Wichita Falls
- Sankt Goarshausen