Hotels Batangas City close to Taal Volcano (Batangas City, Philippines)
Taal Volcano (Batangas City, Philippines)
Taal Volcano is one of the Philippines most active volcanoes last erupting in 1977, although its most famous and devastating eruption dates from 1754. It is located on the island of Luzon and rises to a height of 400 metres above sea level. Taal Volcano is famous for its distinctive shape which is a perfect cone surrounded by a large lake.
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from different websites
- Book for a great price!
More Top Hotels
- Hotel The Lake
- Hotel One Tagaytay Place Private Residences
- Tagaytay View Park Hotel Inc.
- Hotel Quest Tagaytay
- Hotel Cintai Corito's Garden
- Hotel Crosswinds Resort Suites
- Hotel La Bella Boutique
- Hotel Club Balai Isabel
- Hotel Canyon Woods Resort Club
- Hotel The Junction Tagaytay
- Summit Hotels & Resorts
- Hotel Magallanes Square